Available also on Tindie store: https://www.tindie.com/stores/nEXT_EVO1/
- Compact, standard size: 16x5 cm! (half Eurocard height)
- Universal AC MAINS input (240VAC/50Hz (EU) or 110V/60Hz (US)
- Proper MOV and high quality ceramic FUSE MAINS input protection.
- 8 x MAINS rated 15A Relays
- 8 x independent swithing Power Channels
- Power Channels can be software configured for mutually exclusive usage
- Recommended load upto 10A each channel
- LED signaling Panel for each Power Channel Status
- Integrated switchmode MAINS PSU
- Separate high efficient switchmode PSU for command & control circuit
- Can work also from a external +12V power supply just not install the MAINS PSU
- Safe operation design
- I2C / nEXT Bus compatible - you can add your own extension modules - light sensors, gas, motion, etc
- Can be stacked upto 8 boards ( 1 Master and 7 slaves) for a total of 64 Power Channels!!
- Compatible with any I2C compatible MCU: Arduino, ARM, PIC, ATMEGA, ESP8266, ESP32, etc
- ESP8266 friendly design: can add your ESP8266 module directly onboard for a full WIFI MAINS Power switchboard solution
- Full access to ESP8266 pins thru 2 headers gives you even more flexibility in developing your projects!
- Full programming header (Tx, Rx, GPIO0 and Reset)
|Command and control side - pinout details|
|MAINS input power supply|
|3.3V power supply for the command and control section|
In Part 2 we will continue with the software side, how to connect, program and use the MPRSx8 Relay board.
All schematics, boards, software and articles released by ESP8266-Projects.com are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.