A compact breadboard friendly power module for your ESP8266, Arduino, ARM, PIC, etc project :
AVAILABE on TINDIE Store !! https://www.tindie.com/stores/nEXT_EVO1/
30V max Input, DC-DC High-Efficiency Step-down regulator, the perfect drop-in replacement for standard Linear regulators: LM7805,LM317 or similar.
And the story behind:
I was looking for a drop-in replacement for some standard linear regulators in existing equipment that heats badly because of to small heatsinks and some poor design. Available space inside was way to small to install a bigger heatsink on most boards.
Impressed by the results, have started using it almost everywhere where I need a good Voltage Regulator, so ended up as a standard used regulator module. If you need a nice and stable Voltage Regulator for your projects, you might found it!
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Input Voltage Range: 4.4V to 30V
- Output Voltage Range: 2.0V to 24V (changing the divider resistor, by default comes configured for 3.3 or 5V, as you choose)
- Output Current - 0.65A max in actual configuration - upto 1A with extra cooling.
- Automatic Pulse Frequency Modulation/Pulse-Width Modulation (PFM/PWM) Operation
- Low Device Shutdown Current: 3 μA typical
- Low Device Quiescent Current: 44 μA (non-switching, PFM Mode)
- Internal Compensation
- Peak Current Mode Control
- Cycle-by-Cycle Peak Current Limit
- Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO): 4.1V typical to start 3.6V typical to stop
- Overtemperature Protection
- Thermal Shutdown: +150°C +25°C Hysteresis
All Projects, Software, Hardware, Articles, etc released by ESP8266-Projects.com are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.