MPRSx8 Board is available also on Tindie store: https://www.tindie.com/stores/nEXT_EVO1/
For MPRSx8 general presentation and hardware description please take a look also at Part 1 of the MPRSx8 series:http://www.esp8266-projects.com/2016/11/wifi-mains-8x-relay-board-for-home.html
Part 4 of the MPRSx8 + ESPEasy Tutorial - After having all the bits & pieces in place, ESPEasy Formware properly uploaded and configured, now is time for the Domoticz setup and testing the Control interface!
What we will need:
- MPRSx8 Home Automation Development Board
- ESP8266 ESP-12E module installed on the MPRSx8 Board
- For programming we will use a standard USB-to-Serial adapter, plenty of choices around, few of them below:
- Another even smaller size version
- extra pinout version
- FT232 Version - Full pinout. Looks nice but because of the FTDI horror stories I would probably stay away from it.
Thank you all for watching and see you next time! If you like my Articles and Tutorials please subscribe!